AboutUnited Publications for Health and Tech Research (UPHTR) is a non-profitable international publishing house for academic journalswhich provides supports the promising researchers in various fields.
UPHTR is an open access platform for the researchers and authors. This gives it a global availability in this online setup. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
UPHTR journals have worldwide readers and the strong editorial board is edging with various individuals globally, who’s having immense contribution in the field of Health and Technical Research.
The articles published in these journals from this publishing group provides a platform to publish “original article, case reports, short communication, case series, field reports and letter to editor” from the field of Medicine, Occupational health, Nursing, Dental, Allied Health and Technical research.We publish manuscripts after undergoing blind peer reviewing process with a team of reviewers who are well acclaimed in the field of expertise.
UPHTR host Conferences and Workshops to provide the platform for researchers as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and outstanding scientific event focusing with interactive sessions and poster presentations.
ObjectivesObjectives of UPHTR are to:
- Maintain high standard of research
- Publish various types of researches from different area of work.
- Make research article easily available to everyone.
- Conduct workshop/ conferences to uplift junior researchers
FeaturesFeatures of UPHTR are the following:
- UPHTR follows Open Access policies. Abstracts and full texts (PDF format) of all articles published by UPHTR are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication.
- All research works published by UPHTR are under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work, provided if it is the original work and source is appropriately cited.
- Papers published in UPHTR are peer reviewed.
- Global Editorial Members
- Rapid review process