ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
4. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
6. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a Blind Peer Review have been followed.
7. Please provide the following details regarding your manuscript:
A. Title of the manuscript
B. Full Correspondence Address of Corresponding Author including phone number and email ID
C. Names of all authors including their affiliations.
D. All authors contribution towards the paper (for suggestions please check the published issue of AJBR latest issue)
E. Financial or any competing interest.
F. Details of grants including grant number or any supporting agencies for your research work.
G. The references must follow AJMS pattern. The style can be checked from recent published issue of AJBR.
H. Please provide Editable TABLES AND FIGURES (if any in your manuscript) Or else Extra processing charges would occur for conversion to TIFF Images.